Smart IP Wireless Phone System
The KX-TGP600CEB is remarkably easy to set up and manage. Its provisioning function enables remote configuration settings and handset management. Users can choose from two maintenance methods – local management with a the base unit, or service provider management.
There are a wide variety of handsets which are compatible with the KX-TGP600. Among those is the KX-TPA60 DECT wireless handset, offering a 1.8” colour LCD with backlight, HD wideband audio (G.722) and 500 phone book address/20 last dialled number memory. There’s also the KX-TPA65 wireless desk phone, which offers a significant advantage over ‘traditional’ desk phones, as its DECT capabilities mean no additional cabling is required when the system is being installed. The coverage area of the base unit is approximately 300m outdoors and 50m indoors, depending on the environment. Because some users require greater coverage, the system can include an optional repeater, which can expand the practical communication are up to a maximum of around 200m indoors.
- Support for up to 8 DECT handsets / up to 8 SIP registrations
- VoIP support
- Up to 8 simultaneous network conversations
- Registerable up to 6 repeater
- Easy setup and maintenance
- 1.8-inch, 65,000-color TFT display on cordless handset
- High-quality wideband voice
- Noise reduction
- Up to 500 phonebook
- 200 hours standby time / 11 hours talk time
- Lowered total cost of ownership
- Eco mode
- Compatible with various optional handset type